Talent & Human Resources Management
Our most important assets in business are our employees. Paper Trails is here to help you maintain top talent from hire to retire. Our suite of talent management solutions allows you to hire, onboard, review, track, maintain compliance and reward your employees throughout their tenure with your company.
Paper Trails’ applicant tracking and electronic onboarding platforms allow you to attract top talent, move candidates through the interview process, verify employment eligibility and extend a job offer. Once the offer has been accepted, you can easily generate an electronic onboarding package for your new hire to complete online. Once the onboarding package has been completed, all documents are stored electronically and the data flows directly into payroll so they’re ready to begin clocking in and out and be paid on day one!
- Post jobs online via your website and top job boards
- Create custom applications, questionnaires and new hire processes
- Accept resumes, cover letters and other requested documents from candidates
- Organize interviews, rate candidates and select the best candidates based on feedback from your hiring team
- Send job offers, screen candidate backgrounds and onboard with the click of a button
Paperless Employee Onboarding
- Employees provide personal information, direct deposit and other required payroll information through our online portal, iSolved
- Welcome messages and directions can be customized by you to match your company’s culture
- Direct deposit forms, W-4 tax documents and I-9 employment forms are completed online and stored electronically indefinitely
- Other employee documentation may be added to employee document storage as needed so you can maintain a completely paperless employee file
- Once employees complete the process, their login credentials for timekeeping and payroll self-service are already setup, so they’re ready to work on day one. iSolved provides a single sign in for all features!
E-Verify is the government’s internet-based system that compares information from the employee’s I-9 form completed as part of paperless onboarding to the information held by Homeland Security and the Social Security Administration. Processing an employee through E-Verify confirms that each employee is eligible for employment within the United States.
E-Verify gives you the piece of mind that new hires are legally authorized to work in the United States. Once the new employee completes the onboarding process, with the click of a button, you can process the employee through E-Verify. All confirmations are stored in iSolved indefinitely as part of document storage.
Create standardized employment positions and then streamline the performance review process that can be completed by managers, reviewed by HR, and stored indefinitely.
- Build a comprehensive list of positions with required competencies and salary grades
- Managers create performance reviews and track the status of reviews
- Allow for different approval tiers and rating scales within the review process
- Employees may access and electronically sign their reviews online
HR Resources & Tracking
- HR Answer Center with HR templates, policies, checklists, handbooks and more. Optional upgrade to on-call HR professional
- HR Tracking of company-owned equipment, education, licenses, certifications, emergency contacts and more
- Employee tasks and reminder