Cannabis Payroll Processing
Payroll Processing & Tax Compliance for Maine marijuana businesses.
Cannabis businesses in Maine are no different than any other small business. You have the same tax and compliance concerns as the rest of us.
Paper Trails provides payroll and HR services to small businesses across New England. We’re proud to partner with our friends at cPort Credit Union to provide payroll services for Maine-based cannabis businesses.
Whether you are a medicinal caregiver, a grow, or a recreational retail establishment, Paper Trails is pleased to provide the same services as all of our other clients.
- A dedicated, expert payroll representative who knows you and your business inside and out
- Preparation of payroll direct deposits each period (weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly or monthly)
- Unlimited deductions, garnishments and reports
- Online pay stub access via the web or our mobile app
- Paid Time Off Tracking & Reporting
- Online timekeeping to easier track employee time
- Labor allocation/department reporting so you can track deductible and non-deductible payroll expenses for your CPA
- Escrow and payment of federal and state tax payments to help you manage cash flow and ensure compliance
- Tax compliance and filings for all federal and state tax forms, including W2s at year end
- Workers Comp-As-You-Go Administration with many providers including MEMIC, Eastern Alliance, Acadia, AmTrust, Travelers, AP Intego, Hartford, Guard and more
- A portal for your bookkeeper or accountant to access all reports and filings on your behalf
- Access to enhanced HR and Human Capital Management tools including our HR Library, Department & Job Tracking, Applicant Tracking and New Employee Onboarding, Online Time & Attendance, Background checks and more
We work with hundreds of other businesses just like you. We know the cannabis industry in Maine, and we’d love to work with you.
Complete the form below, or call us at 207-721-8575 to learn more!