When you look at your business, what do you see? Products? Customers? Deadlines? Logistics? When we look at your business, we look at the numbers, the boring stuff! We see things differently, and help you manage your business to the numbers. We have the time to make sure your business is profitable. Paper Trails’ team of bookkeepers has experience working in both blue- and white-collar industries, and we’re here to help you manage your income, expenses and everything in between. We’d love the opportunity to learn more about your business and help you grow!
Bookkeeping Services Include:
- Invoicing & accounts receivable – Where would you be without a solid income stream? We’ll invoice your customers, track A/R and receive payments
- Bill paying & accounts payable – track all vendor invoices and pay bills each week.
- Sales & Use Tax – The state wants their money. We will track, report and pay your sales tax on a monthly basis.
- Month end reconciliation – enter and track all income and expenses to quickbooks, and reconcile all accounts monthly.
- Preparation of financial statements – Your P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash flow statements are available to you on demand so you can understand how your business is performing.
- Year-end reconciliation and reporting – At year end we prepare a fully reconciled package for your accountant. If we’ve done our job correctly (which we’re pretty good at!), your accountant shouldn’t need anything else to do your taxes.