From health insurance to retirement plans, employee benefits are an important piece of your company culture and ensure strong employee retention. Your employees expect an easy way to enroll in their benefits, and you need an easy way to track all of the benefits programs your employees want.
Paper Trails now enables you to track employee eligibility, allow employees to choose and enroll in their benefits and transmit enrollments to carriers with ease. Our benefits administration solution allows your company to leverage existing employee and payroll data to more efficiently manage benefits administration!
In partnership with your benefits brokers, Paper Trails will create a customized benefits administration program that allows for personalized open enrollment by employee. Once employees have selected their benefits, you will approve, and all employee deductions will automatically update in payroll.
- Employee Eligibility – Based on customized rules, employees will be shown only applicable benefits plans.
- Open Enrollment – Employees will be able to preview available benefits and their associated costs online. Employees select which benefits they wish to enroll in. All selections are then sent onto HR for review and approval.
- Carrier connections – once benefit enrollments have been approved, easily send applications onto the benefits provider for enrollment.
- Integration with payroll – once open enrollment has been completed and approved, payroll deductions will automatically update when the new plan goes into effect.
Retirement Plan Services
Paper Trails will work closely with your financial advisor, retirement plan providers and third party administrator to provide you with a fully integrated solution for management retirement plans.
As part of open enrollment, eligible employees will enroll in your retirement plan.
Paper Trails will automatically transmit contributed funds to your retirement accounts.
Our robust system allows for easy access to annual reporting requirements customized to your retirement plan.
We will work with your third party administrator (TPA) to ensure your retirement plan remains in compliance. Through eligibility rules and payroll reporting, all reports will be complete and easily tracked.
ACA Tracking & Reporting
In concert with our benefits administration solution, Paper Trails’ ACA module assists employers with more than 50 full time equivalent employees maintain compliance with the burdens of the Affordable Care Act.
- Track Employee Eligibility – Calculate whether or note your are an applicable large employer (ALE) and track employee eligibility for coverage during the measurement period.
- Assign Employee Coverage – Once employees enroll in benefits, ACA is automatically updated to ensure the benefits plans meet minimum requirements under the law.
- Prepare & File ACA Forms – Year end 1094-C and 1095-C forms are prepared, reviewed and filed electronically with IRS on your behalf.